Brass Basics and the berp - English and German
Learn the most efficient way to use the berp! Mario Guarneri’s essential Brass Basics CD includes breathing and embouchure exercises, instruction for breath control and tonguing, and guidance for increasing flexibility on your instrument. In addition to basic sound-producing concepts, you’ll benefit from play-along exercises and examples of mouthpiece buzzing on the horn, trombone, and tuba.
- Maximize your results on the berp
- Instructional CD and written exercises
- Exclusive brass training tipsheet
- For brass players of all levels
- Great for individual or classroom use
- Available in English, Spanish, and German
FAQs: Does it help to have this CD?
Help yourself become a better brass player: